Subscribe Now:

like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Kendra Wilkinson: I Felt 'Like Barbie' on Dancing With the Stars

"I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner," she says.

"I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner," she says.

Kendra Wilkinson loved her experience on Dancing With the Stars.

"This is the one time I feel like Barbie and act like Barbie," she told reporters after getting the boot Tuesday night. "I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner."
"You can't get more glamorous than you are on Dancing with the Stars," she added. "I don't think I will ever [be this glamorous] the rest of my life."

Her partner Louis Van Amstel praised her.

"She went from being a pretty girl on the outside to being a woman on the inside who is just happy with who she is," he told People. "It's so much more than dancing."

Added her husband, Hank Baskett, "I give her props. I told her that the best thing about it is she showed the world how incredible of a woman she is. Last night was my favorite ballroom dance thus far. She looked like Barbie last night. It was amazing. She'll take this with her for life. I'm just very proud of what she's done."

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More