Subscribe Now:

like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

How Jacob Lusk Feels About His 'American Idol' Elimination

'I might have sang different songs,' he revealed.

'I might have sang different songs,' he revealed.

American Idol sent contestant Jacob Lusk packing last night (only the Top 4 remain) in a show that also featured a performance by judge Jennifer Lopez of her single, 'On the Floor.'

But, the Compton, CA native, who will rejoin the cast for their national summer tour, isn't crying over crushed dreams. "I feel good," Lusk told Entertainment Weekly shortly after the results were revealed.

"I can't complain. I was in a group of amazingly talented people and I made the Top 5 in all of America -- 120,000 people auditioned, 327 in Hollywood Week, and I'm thankful."

But, if he could go back and do it all over again, Lusk admits he'd change a few things. “Um, I probably would have changed songs maybe,” he admitted. “Can I say that? I might have sang different songs. I might not have sang ‘Love Hurts.’ There were a lot of things I may have done differently, but there’s a lot of shoulda-coulda-wouldas in life. Shoulda coulda woulda! "

So, what was his best moment of the season? "My favorite moment of the season was when I sang 'God Bless the Child.' It was the moment that I was the purest. It was before music producers got to me, before Jimmy [Iovine] got to us...it was just me opening my eyes giving everything I've got."

Next week, the remaining contestants Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, James Durbin and Haley Reinhart will be mentored by Lady Gaga.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More