Subscribe Now:

like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

3 Things Kendra Wilkinson Said About Her 'Dancing' Elimination

She is the latest star to leave the hit ABC show.

She is the latest star to leave the hit ABC show.

Kendra Wilkinson is the latest star to hang up her dancing shoes on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, and here are some remarks she’s made about her elimination:

1. She’s “happy” to leave the show.
"You know, I'm happy we got this far," she told UsMagazine.com. "I'm glad we ended now. I'm proud of where we came from, I'm proud of where we got to and how we got here -- I'm just proud. I'm very happy."

2. She’s sad she won’t be “Barbie” anymore.
"This is the one time I feel like Barbie and act like Barbie," the reality mom, 25, told People. "I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner."

3. She’s ready to see her son.
"I've lasted seven weeks -- seven weeks longer than I ever thought I would last, seriously," Wilkinson said, according to Reality TV World. "First of all, I want to thank Louis for sticking with me and not fighting with me. Second of all, of course I want to thank my family. I want to thank [my husband] Hank [Baskett] for being there for me every step of the way. I want to thank my baby, Hank, for being there, too. Baby Hank, I'm coming home for you.”

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More