Subscribe Now:

like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Pia Toscano Talks ‘Dancing’ Performance

She also sets the record straight on those record deal reports.

She also sets the record straight on those record deal reports.

Booted American Idol contestant Pia Toscano says she'll sing while Mark Ballas dances on ABC's Dancing With the Stars next week.
But she won't reveal much else.
"I think that's what's going to happen," she tells Access Hollywood Live's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. "I heard that the other night. [Mark] is going to dance - I believe with Karina [Smirnoff]."
As for reports that she has inked a deal with with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine's Interscope Records, the singer says, "I actually haven't seen Jimmy at all since I left the show, so I'm looking forward to seeing him. Hopefully that's somewhere down the line. But we're just really focusing now on the tour."
Toscano is also focusing her time on Ballas, with whom she has been romantically linked.
"We both film at CBS so we would bump into each other, and you know, he's just a really sweet guy," she says. "He is a very nice guy."

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More